Personal information collected by ibnus:
We collect personal information that includes your First name, Last name, Email address, organization name, Country, City, Phone number. While you provide any such personal information that enables us to respond to your request for services or products, we will collect, use and share this information with secured third parties wherever permissible by relevant laws.
Personal information collected through
- Websites or emails: We may collect some personal information when you fill forms or even raise a request through our websites or send emails or even write to us.
- Website tracking and cookies: We may use automated technologies to collect the IP addresses, cookies, web beacons and device details.
- Marketing materials: Newsletters, Discuss Your Project, Subscribe to our Blog, these are the interfaces that users may choose and provide their personal information
- Events and promotions: We may also collect information from any forms related to events, promotions, surveys and conferences.
Purpose of collecting any personal data:
When you provide your personal data to us, we may use it from any purpose that is mentioned in this policy or stated at the point of collection. We may use the data for:
- Serving your request with proper information that is relevant to your subject and interest
- To fulfill any contract that you have entered with us
- To ensure a safe and secured operation of our website
- To monitor and enforce compliance with business terms
- To personalize and enhance user experience
- To improve our customer service and help us respond in a better manner
- To administer, improve and manage the website
Storage of personal information:
We save your personal information carefully to solve the purpose for which it is collected or as required by law. The responsibilities, obligations and compliances relating to the storage and any destruction of personal data are based on the principles that are set out based on the law.
Sharing of personal information with third parties:
Ibnus does not share any personal information with partners, affiliates, service providers and etc. except to provide any services you have requested, when you have given permission for legitimate business purposes, or any other statutory authorities, Government organizations or any other bodies where required.
Ibnus protects all your information by using administrative and technical security measures to reduce the misuse, unauthorized access, risks of loss, disclosure and alteration. We use safeguards like firewalls, data encryption techniques, physical access controls and etc.